Story of a dress - Lyrota - Persephone Dress
10/10 would wear as queen of elves
Another fine example of the ongoing collaboration between Twilfitt and Tattings and the Beery Greenhouses. This gown is more adventurous than previous works; instead of simply incorporating the flowers and petals, actual branches have been included.
The purchase contract for this dress involves ongoing expenses for maintenance of the charms that keep the branches alive and well.
Aquarius Zodiac - will tell their friends that you were not the right person anyways because you couldn’t carry on an intellectual conversation if your life depended on it, you were clingy, jealous and wanted a commitment and that’s the complete opposite of what attracts an Aquarian.
Pisces Zodiac – will hit the couch and drift off into a
6. What are you excited for?
- this Thursday.
7. What happened tonight?
- nothing special, I did my homeworks, ate, were here and did two sudokus.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
21. Are you in a good mood?
24. What do you want right this second?
- 5th season of Winners and losers
34. Listening to?
- Just hold on, we’re going on - Jesse Smith
63. First concert?
- There’s this annual jazzfestival where our family used to go when I was a little kid so it was a outside jazzconcert when I was around six or seven. First “real” concert was a Paleface concert in 2011 or 2012.